– dostępne na magazynie
Blue Wool scale
W: ≥27 F: ≥27
Features & Benefits
- Made in Canada
- Mildew Resistant
- Bromine-free, No Halogenated Flame Retardants (HFRs)
- REACH compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Superior Tailorability
- Enhanced Abrasion Resistance
- No Bisphenol A (BPA)
- No Ozone Depleting Chemicals
- No PBT’s (Persistent Bio accumulative and Toxic Chemicals)
- Contains bio-based renewable ingredients
- Phthalate Free
Manufactured to meet the following flammability* requirements:
BS EN 1021-1 and 2
NF P 92-503 (M2)
US FMVSS 302 – UNI ISO 3795
CA TB 117-2013 (Section 1-Cover Fabric) Section E
UFAC Class 1
BIFMA Class A
IMO MSC 88/26/ADD. 2 Part 8 (3.1 and 3.2) (Replacing IMO A652)
*This term and corresponding data refer to typical performance in the specific test indicated and should not be construed to imply the behavior of this or any other material under actual fire conditions.
- Dry soil, Dust and Dirt, Dried on Dirt: Remove with soft cloth dampened with water.
- Variation in Surface Gloss: Wipe with a soft cloth dampened with water. Allow to air dry.
- Stubborn Dirt: Wash with a soft cloth moistened with a mild soap and water. Rinse with clean water.
- Stubborn Spots and Stains: Use Tex Aktiv, or 303 Product Detailer*, wiping with a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water.
- Liquid Spills: Wipe immediately with a clean absorbent cloth. Rinse with clean water.
- Food, Grease, and Oily Stains: Spray immediately using either Tex Aktiv, or 303 Product Detailer*, wiping with a soft cloth. Take care not to extend the area of contamination beyond its original boundary. Rinse with clean water.
Caution: Powdered abrasives, abrasive cleaners, and steel wool damage vinyl, as do strong solvents, lacquer solvents and inks. Lotions, suntan oil, waxes and polishes, etc., contain oils and dyes that can cause stiffening and staining of vinyls. Never use heat guns or hair dryers.
Note: Stronger cleaners, detergents, and solvents may be effective in stain removal, but can cause either immediate damage or slow deterioration. Many such materials are wrongly recommend in marine and other related industries. The use of such cleaners is at the owner’s own risk.
This information is offered for your general guidance only. It is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of printing, but it is not intended to relieve the user from its responsibility to investigate and understand other pertinent sources of information and to comply with the laws and procedures applicable to the safe handling and use of this material.